Friday, June 1, 2007

Angelina Jolie's whale trip


Angelina Jolie's whale trip

Angelina Jolie has taken her sons to feed killer whales.

The 'Tomb Raider' star took Pax Thien, three, and Maddox, five, to Marineland in Antibes, while in France for the Cannes Film Festival.

But while Pax jumped at the opportunity, Maddox stayed behind a wall as his mother and younger brother fed fish to the ocean predators.

The trip came just days before Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt celebrated their daughter Shiloh's first birthday.

Shiloh, her brothers and two-year-old adopted sister Zahara were treated to cookies and cake and were allowed to play with over 50 different coloured balloons.

The celebration took place in Prague, where Angelina is currently filming new thriller 'Wanted'.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Angelina and Brad are planning to marry in a lavish secret ceremony later this year.

Courteney Cox's IVF plan


Courteney Cox's IVF plan

Courteney Cox is planning to have IVF treatment again so she can have another baby.

The 42-year-old actress and her husband David Arquette conceived daughter Coco, who will turn three in June, after IVF and Courteney has already had more blood tests to begin the process all over.

Courteney said in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "I'm not really ready right this second, but I'll probably do it one more time. I'm planning to do IVF again.

"I used to want to have eight kids. It was such a fantasy when I was younger, because my mother, who was an only child, had four kids.

"Now, looking back, I don't understand how she did it."

The former 'Friends' actress suffered from post-natal depression and admits having a baby is hard work.

She said: "I think the baby part - like waking up early - is hard. Really hard. Do I believe in post-natal depression? Yes. Did I have the worst case of it? No.

Beckham Quits £10 Million Tv Show?


Beckham Quits £10 Million Tv Show?

Beckham Quits £10 Million Tv Show?.... Victoria Beckham has reportedly pulled the plug on her £10 million ($20 million) U.S. reality show - so she can watch her soccer star husband David make his return to the England team.

The former Spice Girl has been letting a TV film crew document her efforts to settle into her new Los Angeles home as her family prepares to move to the city next month (Jul07) when David begins his contract with La Galaxy.

But a British tabloid is today (01Jun07) claiming the pop star has pulled out of the document altogether, because TV bosses demanded she stay in the U.S.

this week (begs28May07) - and miss out on Beckham's first match for England since he was dropped from the squad last year (06).

A source tells the Daily Mirror, "She told producers she was not going to miss David's England game and they seemed unwilling to compromise.

"It's a real sacrifice for her as the TV series was a great launch-pad for her career over there. But there is absolutely no way she'd have sacrificed being there to spur him on... just to do a TV show - regardless of how much it would help her profile in the US."

The singer's spokeswoman adds, "Victoria has had great fun filming the show.