Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lindsay Lohan reportedly verbally abused Ashley Olsen

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan reportedly verbally abused Ashley Olsen after she spoke to her close friend Samantha Ronson.

The 'Mean Girls' actress - who is rumoured to be drinking again following her stint in rehab last year - was said to be furious when the former 'Full House' star chatted to DJ Samantha at New York nightspot Beatrice Inn on Friday (18.04.08).

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Samantha was getting a lot of attention which Lindsay didn't like. Ashley Olsen said hello to Samantha at the Beatrice, and Lindsay screamed at her, 'Get your 15-year-old 'Full House' a** away from my girlfriend.' "

She allegedly wrote late one night: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die. I want to marry you and have children with you. Go to bed babe. I love you. Lindsay Ronson."

No comments: