Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kim or khole kardashian? Who is the most sexiest, gorgeous

Kim Kardashian and her sister Khloe Kardashian are too much hot and it is a vivid reality that all the Kardashian siblings are super hottie with endless sex appeal, curvy figures, curvilinear legs, bigger bums and large assets – this all make a alluring cum lustful statement for the Kardashian sisters. Wherever they all got, they steal the flash lights.

But no one would deny the fact that among all the Kardashian babes, Kim Kardashian is more famous, more hot, more sexy, more curvy having unblemished rounded bum, creamy legs and extra-sized assets coupled with a steamy complexion to slaughter any man who gets a chance to see her. This got embossed when both the sisters – Khole Kardashian and Kim Kardashian wore the same dress and appeared to attend the bashes. And everyone praised Kim more than Khole.

Khole Kardashian sexiest, gorgeousKhole Kardashian, 26, had attended a Weezer concert in a hip-hugging Bebe dress and after some days, Kim Kardashian, 29, emerged wearing the same frock at a dinner party. Kim added a pair of leopard Louboutins to the ensemble.

It has been noticed quite often that Khole has always been compared to all of her sisters in particular with Kim Kardashian. She even termed herself ‘fat’ one. Khole said, “When I was a chunky little 8-year-old and I had these two beautiful sisters, I’d wonder, why don’t I look like that? Now I hate it when people compare me to my sisters. Kourtney’s 5 feet, I’m 5-foot-10 and Kim is 5-foot-2. I will never look like them. No matter how skinny I am, that body will never be mine.”

Anyway, admit…Kim is more sexier and gorgeous than Khole but her sex appeal lies in her plump figure. What do you say?

And in your opnion, who is the most sexiest, gorgeous, curvy and heart-hitting between the two – Kim and Khole Kardashian?

No comments: